- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Pitney Bowes, we dothe right thing, the right way.
As a Technical SupportAssociate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing peoplewho are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
As a TechnicalSupport Associate, you will provide premier technical support bycommunicating through the use of phone, e-mail, and/or web chat. You are passionateabout providing top-notch technical support to clients including, but notlimited to, the United States Postal Service and other government accounts forPitney Bowes mailing and shipping systems, including our flagshipproduct.
- Autonomous, highperforming, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and clientrelationship building
- An individual with a strongability to multi task, communicate, and possess passion for client success
- A collaborative teamplayer who isn't afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions
- An individual that strivesto exceed expectations
- Moving boldly in thequest for superior and best in market solutions
Build. Deploy. Bridgegrow.
- Demonstrate active listening skills and understand the full picture
- Be friendly, courteous, patient, demonstrate a positive attitude, and as well as be flexible and be able to adapt behavior when situations require it
- Resolve problems efficiently and effectively, and process revenue related transactions
- Possess an above average knowledge of networking and troubleshooting as well as the ability to talk to IT professionals, USPS/Government, and escalated clients
- Exhibit and represent the Pitney Bowes Gold Standard
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Possess superior interpersonal skills, oral/written communication and problem solving skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience in being courteous, patient and have analytical abilities in order to handle client concerns
- Have call center experience
- The ability to de-escalate and resolve client issues in addition to strong track record in the area of client service
- Proficient and effective use of all Microsoft office applications, internet, chat, and email
- Technical aptitude to remote resolve technical issues that could include, internet, Wi-Fi, and proxies
- Net+ certification or equivalent experience and/or training
Our Sending TechnologySolutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions thatenable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations anddeliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one millionbusinesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcelshipping and payments.M/F/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals mustapply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our onlineapplication should refer to the alternate application options via ourIndividuals with Disabilities link.