- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Validator Migration Solution Architect is responsible for the design and development of fare collection software support for our, next generation, validator devices. Customer and product requirements are gathered and analyzed. Solutions are developed in alignment with product and technology strategies and delivered in coordination with the System Delivery team and System Devices team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine, analyze and detail client functional requirements and ensure effective communication of requirements and work packages to development teams and subcontractors
- Work with the business stakeholders, operations staff, and on-shore and off-shore development teams to design, document and implement solutions that meet strategic business objectives.
- Ensure the software design and development of Transit Pay-As-You-Go solutions for Fare Collection system products and customers.
- Coordinate with device development teams to support all functionality of the next generation validator devices and derived equipment (gates, turnstiles, paystations)
- Support new proposals, change orders, business development efforts, and strategic initiatives
- Participate in EMV certification activities. Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Transit Fare Collection industry or similar
- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Extensive background working on large engineering projects requiring hardware and software integrations.
- Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Experience in requirements management, source code control systems, and automated testing tools. JIRA is preferred.
About the company