- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
We are currently seeking a Technical Solutions Architect to support the Lenovo NetApp Technology JV in China. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Data, Compute, Networkingand combined with a unique ability to evangelize and differentiate game-changing technology. You will partner closely with two groups with the JV. The first part is to work with the JV’s product management and marketing teams to plan new product releases, and then with JV’s outbound marketing and system engineering teams to help drive proper field momentum and solution selling. You will serve as the JV’s subject matter technical point of contract and expert for NetApp based solutions.
- Provide first point of contact to JV’s product management, marketing and SE teams.
- Work with JV Product Management to coordinate feature change requests with NetApp OEM Engineering Team.
- Provide regular insight to the JV on new products and upcoming releases of Lenovo and NetApp storage products
- Work with JV product marketing and NetApp Marketing to coordinate new release information for sales rollouts
- Provide support the JV’s SE organization for various technical needs.
- Prepare and deliver technical product, solution, and architecture presentations as required.
- Provide technical consultation/education to the JV Sales team and Channel Partners and keep them apprised on new product information.
- strong technical communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Value based selling experience, TCO / ROI models.
- In-depth technical knowledge of the storage industry, private and public environments, and management stacks (ex: CI, HCI, Compute, OpenStack, vCloud Director, etc.).
- Previous work experience selling enterprise storage solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate– NetApp value proposition, either in-person and via WebEx.
- Technical experience with the following is a strong plus: Hypervisors (ESX, Xenserver, Xen, KVM), iSCSI/FCoE , SPC performance benchmarks anddatabase applications (SQL, Oracle, SAP).
- Able to travel approximately 30-50%.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, other relevant technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years in a technical pre-sales role supporting Enterprise storage.
- Mandarin Language skills would be very beneficial but not necessary
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.