- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Specialist, Cross Functional Relationship Management/Business DevelopmentAt BNY Mellon, we are invested in helping individuals and institutions invest, transact and conduct business around the world and we are delivering an integrated set of solutions for highly complex financial issues. Our expertise and infrastructure make us critical to the evolving global markets. Strength, stability, and safety are at our core. We are investing wisely for the future to bolster growth, improve returns and deepen client relationships. We always strive to provide a consistent high-quality experience and aim to deliver consistent performance for every client, every time, every day. BNY Mellon is a trusted advisor and business partner and BNY Mellon provides a comprehensive range of investment services that are unrivalled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks. We are committed to moving with urgency and relentlessly positioning ourselves and our clients for tomorrow. Corporate Trust is the largest global provider of trustee and paying agency services as well as a leading provider of third party loan, escrow and administrative agency services to the global , capital markets. Its institutional client base comprises major Financial Institutions, Corporates, Insurance Companies, Asset Managers, Government and Sovereign entities. Role Summary:
- Supports the identification of potential client prospects through in-depth industry research and an understanding of the market environment, including short-term and long-term trends, competitor offerings, regulatory developments, as well as existing relationship contacts
- Assists in the screening and evaluation of client prospect opportunities by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, growth potential, financials, and internal firm priorities.
- May be required to work on projects and initiatives relating to the implementation of new or revised systems, processes or procedures (including the testing thereof); liaise with appropriate functions to support the development and marketing of new products, services, solutions and associated thought leadership and brand enhancements.
- Support the tracking and reporting of business development targets, opportunities and results on a timely basis.
- May assist a more senior colleague on large or complex accounts to gain breadth/depth of knowledge.
- May, with guidance, manage a small portfolio of prospects or intermediaries, focusing on lead generation, client satisfaction, relationship building and responsible new business growth that is risk compliant and profitable.
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required; Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
• Financial Services experience in a customer-facing, sales support, global capital markets or product management role is preferred.
• A good understanding of the Corporate Trust's relevant marketplace(s), competitive landscape and industry drivers is highly desirable.
• Advanced excel and analytical capabilities
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York- Internal Jobcode: 70048
Job: Corporate Trust
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1916058