- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Conduct quality-related activities to deliver consistent, high quality documents, services, products and processes.
- General - Budgets own time to carry out assigned duties that support business goals.
- Interacts constructively with employees, managers and cross-functional peers.
- Completes compliant documentation and provides solutions to local problems of low scope and complexity.
- Supports project work and acts as community member. 2.
- Quality System Compliance - Maintains awareness of industry regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance to site level policies and procedures by promptly reporting non-compliance issues to the department manager.
- Works effectively within the team.
- Risk Management - Applies basic Risk Management principles to work.
- Complaint Evaluation - Investigates standard complaints.
- Design Control / Documentation & Change Control - Identifies needs.
- Provides reasons and justifications in support of change.
- Receives general direction.
- Makes simple decisions.
- Carries out tasks related to area of responsibility with management oversight.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Apprenticeship or Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Engineering, or closely related discipline is required OR relevant combination of education or experience.
- Quality or related field experience preferred.
- Entry level position.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of regulatory requirements in the healthcare environment.
JOB FAMILY:Operations Quality
LOCATION:United States Irving : LC-02
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.