- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Boise State Universityinvites interested applicants to apply for the position of Temporary SponsoredProjects Administrator.
The purpose of thisposition is to provide fiscal oversight and sponsored projectadministration services for principal investigators and departmental andcollege staff who have externally-funded projects. The Sponsored ProjectsAdministrators are responsible for all functions of grant management forexternally funded sponsored programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provideoversight and fiscal administration services for grants and contracts awardedto Boise State University
· Reviewaward terms and conditions for financial requirements and analyze expendituresto ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
· Workcollaboratively with faculty and staff to solve problems creatively and toidentify opportunities for business process improvement
· Preparefinancial reports
· Bachelor’sDegree (or equivalent professional experience)
· Bachelor’sDegree (or equivalent professional experience) in accounting, finance orbusiness
· Experienceworking in sponsored project administration at an institution of highereducation
· Experienceinterpreting, applying, and explaining complex regulations
The successful candidate will possess thefollowing knowledge, skills and abilities:
· Abilityto clearly communicate fundamental research administration concepts to a widevariety of internal and external entities
· Experiencewith Microsoft products and email software
· Excellentcustomer service skills
· Excellentoral and written communication skills
· Knowledgeand experience with generally accepted accounting principles and familiaritywith accounting systems
· Abilityto manage and prioritize work
· Abilityto read and understand contract language relative to fiscal administration ofsponsored projects
· Abilityto interpret and apply federal, state and University regulations
· Excellentanalytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellentjudgment and decision-making skills
· Interest,experience, and/or ability to promote cultural competency and/or diversity
Salary andbenefits: DOE, plus an excellentbenefits package is available for eligible employees, for more informationvisit: http://hrs.boisestate.edu/careers/benefits/ .
Required ApplicationMaterials: Pleasesubmit a cover letter indicating your interest and qualifications for thisposition. Attach a resume that includes employment history (includingdates of employment) and references.
Job Category: Research (Professional)
Department: Office of Sponsored Programs
Closing Date: Dec 16, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
- ms project