- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
SQLDeveloper / Data Analyst
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12 months +
- SQL Server 2014/16, Good SQL & ETL skills
- Should have good experience with SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Queries
- Good knowledge of SSIS
- Working knowledge of Power BI desired
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to make business conclusions from data, connect scenarios
- Strong knowledge on Excel Pivots, Power Pivots, Charts
- Understanding Data Management & BI concepts, Data Analysis, Analytics, Cubes, Reporting Technologies, ETL
- Prior experience in Microsoft landscape is preferred
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in agile environment.
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with SharePoint
- Troubleshoot complex data related issues escalated from Tier 1
- Provides extensive troubleshooting and technical expertise in identifying data issues that impact data metrics.
- Gather and Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
- Provides support to the users on any data related questions/issues reported.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Documenting the different processes.
- Solving data discrepancies and providing business intelligence insights.
- Monitor data extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs and respond to any job failures.
- Flexibility to support production issues during off hours.
About the company