- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Management Resources's open Senior Accountant position is ideal for candidates seeking an opportunity in the accounting field in the Wilmington, Ohio area. Enhance your career and your knowledge by working with a growing company. This role is immediate, so apply today. This is a long-term temporary opportunity in the Manufacturing field.
How you will make an impact
- Compose Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Put together monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Be a part of various department-wide initiatives
- Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Other projects as necessary
- Organize quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
If you are the one we are looking for, please send your resume to Sean Whitford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Accomplished in analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Proven ability to work and communication well with manager-level associates
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.