- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Is your goal to join a renowned company? Robert Half Finance is looking for someone like you! In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. You will need first-rate analytical skills to successfully fill this role. This full-time position includes solid compensation, good benefits, and the possibility to grow.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Microsoft Excel experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Able to manage time well
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.