- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an individual who is driven by their integrity and ability to catalyze success in the workplace? Are you looking to match with an industry leading company who will value your efforts and recognize your contributions? Robert Half has the role for you! Our Non-Profit client is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team in Downtown Seattle! An ideal Administrator will come equipped with 2+ years of experience, preferably supporting Senior or C-Suite level professionals. A candidate who is a self-starter, and eager to grow will thrive in this role!
• Event support, including: Record minutes at scheduled meetings, plan and collect information on event logistics, including participant scheduling, location, and agenda and assists in the creation of conference materials, project plans, and timelines.
• Provides support for various projects to include research for the CEO, communications with select partners, and annual holiday luncheon
• General office support, including: ordering supplies, arranging travel, calendar support, and monitoring approved and requested contracts
• 2+ Years of Administrative Support, Preferably with Senior or C-Suite Level Professionals.
• Self-starter / Takes Initiative
• Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, given the sensitive nature of the role
Competitive compensation available. For more information please contact Courtney Rodgers at 206.830.9974, or email her at Courtney.Rodgers@roberthalf.com
Manage Calendar, Compiling Documents
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.