- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Sr. Analyst - Advertising Effectiveness & Modeling
The Senior Analyst of Advertising Effectiveness and Modeling at NBCU will be a key member of the NBCU Ad Sales Insights and Measurement team. S/he will work closely with the Senior Director of Advertising Effectiveness and Optimization who drives the strategic vision and measurement agenda to enable effective cross platform planning and campaign measurement proving the efficacy of media spend across the NBCU portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a statistical measurement and econometric modeling expert who works across cross functional teams to identify and build measurement and advertising effectiveness solutions that drive business growth for NBCU and its vast array of clients across the portfolio.
Responsibilities for the Senior Analyst Advertising Effectiveness and Modeling, include, but are not limited to:
Analyze key metrics in the business to gauge trends, benchmarks, and performance. Identify and communicate root causes of performance outcomes
Aid in analyzing both syndicated and internal data sources to inform audience trends
Support in development and execution of Marketing Mix Modeling
Help prepare presentations for developing projects
Address emerging questions and opportunities through quantitative analysis and analytical models such as Optimization & Operations Research, regression, decision trees, data science tools etc.
Leverage understanding of the business process to identify and implement solutions that will result in significant top and bottom-line contributions
Oversee tracking and reporting of various key metrics across the NBCU portfolio and competitive landscape
• 1+ years of hands-on modeling experience in industry
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong understanding of optimization methodology (Linear/Non-Linear/Mixed Integer/ Dynamic Programming) and experience in building mathematical optimization models
• Expertise in stochastic and deterministic optimization techniques, simulation and statistical modeling
• Subject matter expert for research, analytics and insights across the organization
• Strong understanding of emerging analytics techniques and how they translate into actionable insights for the business
• Excellent programming skills and proficiency in Python, R, Python. Experience with C/C++/ Java is a plus
• Knowledge of relational database & SQL
• Experience in implementing optimization models and tools through the use of high-level modeling languages (e.g. AMPL, Mosel, R, MATLAB)
• Experience prototyping with optimization tools such as Cplex / Gurobi/ XPRESS
• Ability to translate business requirements to problem definitions, models, and constraints
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Masters or higher in analytics/statistics field preferred
Sub-BusinessAd Sales Insights and Measurement
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.