- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Ana
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Customer Service, located in Santa Ana, California.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Service will support the US Customer Service Surgical Vision Operation, working closely with our Commercial, CLS, IT and supply chain business partners to drive robust dashboarding outputs and shape analytical capabilities. The Sr. Analyst will evaluate data, implement metrics, identify process improvements and implement systems solutions to ensure a seamless flow of product to the end customer. This position reports to the Director of US Customer Service and will be based in Santa Ana, California.
• Derive and analyze service and operational data to identify opportunities to improve.
• Analyze business performance of the surgical CS organization and identify successful strategies.
• Help ensure data alignment, consistent reporting, and a focus on improving and building out new capabilities, e.g., building a consolidated dashboard of information.
• Support data validation and audit activities as required.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and insight development in support of current and future strategic initiatives.
• Assigned key projects as needed within the Customer Experience organization.
Bachelors degree required. MBA or Masters degree preferred.
Experiences & Skills:
• 4+ years progressive experience in an analytical role required.
• Medical Device or Vision industry preferred.
• Customer Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations, or Customer Service experience required.
• Knowledge of Call center processes and data preferred.
• Lean training and demonstrated skills preferred.
• Six Sigma experience or certifications preferred.
• Demonstrated strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
• Demonstrated strong Project Management skills required.
• Experience with SAP required. Business Warehouse or Objects, and Tableau preferred.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with all levels of management.
• Proven track record of identifying process improvements and developing systematic solutions is required.
• Data mining experience is also required.
• Statistical Analysis skills preferred.
• Graphical presentation of data required.
• Experience in regulated environment such as FDA QSR and SOX preferred.
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.