- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
US Marketing Solutions (USMS) supports marketing execution activities such as campaign set-up, review and approval, and campaign implementation and reporting. The company-wide center of excellence enables Amex to reduce costs and strengthen controls through centralized processes as we execute marketing campaigns. Direct Marketing Excellence (DME) supports the execution of the Direct Mail Channel for all business units in the US and Canada. DME is looking for a Sr. Analyst to support strategy and execution of loyalty communications to our Cardmember and/or Merchants. The candidate will be responsible for campaign management and reporting to a Senior Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Manage relationships with internal and external marketing customers.
- Align with marketing and other customers to establish service levels and expectations.
- Stay current with Industry best practices and work with customers to plan and adopt necessary changes.
- Compliance and Financial Performance
- Ensure DME Internal policy and regulatory compliance.
- Drive and support DME leadership to achieve annual savings goals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (internal and external) to influence and drive process change
- Track and report on key service and performance indicators.
- Provide timely input and feedback on vendor performance and quality
- Strong Project and Change Management
- Customer Relationship and Service Level Management
- Process Reengineering and Innovation
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders, influence and drive change
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jul 12, 2019, 9:32:26 AM
- ms project
About the company
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years, we’ve helped our customers reach their goals. And today, as we continue to transform and lead the way in a digital universe, our goal is to reach more customers than ever—to serve the underserved and bring those in the financial margins into the mainstream.
As one of the world’s largest card issuers and most valued brands, we know the way we do business every day has the power to improve lives. We’re a company composed of individuals who understand and reflect the local communities and larger societies we serve. That’s why we’re focused on giving more customers more tools, more access and more ways to realize their dreams—knowing that those dreams look different in different parts of the world.