- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Sr. Analyst, Multiplatform Research
Entertainment & Lifestyle Group
The Senior Analyst will be a key member of USA and SYFY’s Multiplatform Research team, responsible for regular reporting of TV and multiplatform audience metrics to internal stakeholders including Programming/Scheduling, Marketing, Press, and Finance. This individual will be adept at both data analysis and storytelling, able to transform large data sets into actionable insights.
Responsibilities (could include, but are not limited to):
Collect, analyze, and interpret audience data (Nielsen) for recurring reports and ad hoc requests
Handle regular weekly, monthly and quarterly channel performance reports
Create in-depth reports on USA and SYFY content and competitive programs, synthesizing information from multiple data sets
Identify multiplatform viewership trends that are relevant to the network and its target audience
Help position research data in a creative and concise manner
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Statistics or related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in audience research for media company or advertising agency
• Advanced computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and strong mathematical skills necessary
• Must have the ability to handle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to write clearly, analyze data and summarize data
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Passion for TV / New Media / Entertainment / Pop Culture
• Experience with Nielsen systems such as NPower and/or other research tools (Adobe Analytics, ComScore, Rentrak, etc.) a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.