- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary Job Function
Dx Cybersecurity for medical and non-medical products across multiple divisions/business units
- Cybersecurity Product Inventory
- Cybersecurity Risk Management and Process
- Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management
- Cybersecurity Communication
- Dx Cybersecurity risk management and process Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple Abbott Organizations
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maintain divisional compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures including training.
- Collaborate with division R&D teams to develop and maintain product cybersecurity security risk management and vulnerability management processes and procedures and create and maintain a Secure Product Development Lifecycle process
- Assist Divisions with product cybersecurity and manufacturing security to include risk assessments, and mitigation plans
- Collaborate with division R&D teams to develop and deploy an ongoing product cybersecurity communication, training and awareness program tailored to the evolving needs of the business and specific requirements of various user groups through change management
- Collaborate with division R&D teams to develop and maintain operational procedures for the assessment of TPM product cybersecurity programs
- Process and technical support for commercial deployments of products worldwide to include into restricted (e.g. China, Russia) environments
- Build and maintain relationships necessary for the successful execution of the division product cybersecurity program
- Ability to articulate discussions with internal and external stake holders / customers
Position Accountability / Scope
The Product Cybersecurity Analyst reports to the Product Cybersecurity Director. The Product Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for assisting and ensuring Abbott Product teams build safe and secure products that are compliant with industry regulation and meet customer and patient security expectations. The Product Cybersecurity Analyst will be a key point of contact for product teams across multiple divisions.
- BS Computer Science, MIS or related field
- 10 years’ experience / an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong understanding of product cybersecurity and the relationship between threat, vulnerability and potential customer risk in the context of risk management
- Understanding of medical product safety risk and the relationship with product cybersecurity risk
- Six to eight years of experience working in a product engineering or support is preferred
- Familiarity with FDA and other countries Regulatory bodies on cybersecurity guidelines for medical devices
- Previous work experience in a product cybersecurity role is preferred
- Familiarity with design of diagnostic medical devices is a plus
- Understanding of industry standards such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FedRAMP, RMF, TIR-57 Principles for medical device security risk management, etc.
- Experience with medical device certifications from government agencies is preferred
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CPP or CFE are preferred
- Knowledge about the latest methodologies for product cybersecurity risk assessment and vulnerability management and technologies and tools used within the product security domain is desired
Information Risk & Quality Assurance
United States Irving : LC-02
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
- safety and security
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.