- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage/Support internal and external requirement sessions
with project stakeholders, impacted business areas, and technical teams to
understand and review/document the high-level impact of proposed enhancements
• Thoroughly document details of all impacts by ensuring
alignment with project scope and objectives
• Develops and maintain detailed user, business, program,
and performance requirements for the development of software applications.
• Performs through intensive interactions, meetings,
workgroups, workshops, etc. to analyze business and user processes, key
stakeholder procedures, and community practices.
• Facilitate and manage external review sessions to review
detailed business requirements with project stakeholders, technical, database,
and architecture teams
• Support impact analysis and business requirements phase,
ensuring the delivery of quality business requirements
• Perform high-level and detailed-level estimation of
required effort based on project scope and objectives (e.g., user story points)
• Identify and facilitate the development of creative
solutions that meet the client’s needs and/or provide growth opportunities for
• Execute adequate life cycle/release planning that
demonstrates strong understanding of the scope of work, resources required to
complete all tasks, sound assumptions, and clear understanding and recognition
of risks involved
• Identify risks/issues and escalate to project management
and client, as required, including mitigation strategies and contingency plans
• Facilitate continuous improvement environment focused on
quality improvement year-over-year
• Understanding all the business/functional requirements for
automation test plan.
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention
of the team; generating, proposing
and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
• Mentor and train junior BA team members.
Serve as Lead Agile Business Analyst to multiple
• Lead story mapping & story definition and participate
in scrum ceremonies.
• Work closely with your Scrum Master and Scrum Team as well
as application leads.
• Understand both the technical and business side of the
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and
concept development of initiatives assigned to your Scrum Team.
• Facilitate interview sessions and requirements gathering
meetings with stakeholders in order to perform effective analysis of business
needs and requirements.
• Collaborate with your Scrum Team to translate business
requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of an
appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Work with your Scrum Team to ensure that they understand
the vision for the product and are designing great features for our
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product
features so that they are clearly understood by the Scrum Team in the user
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics
and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are
aligned with the business strategy.
qualifications to be successful in this role:
Min 8 yrs. experience and competent in business
In-depth Knowledge of Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and Foreign Account Tax
Compliance Act (FATCA) rules.
• Complete end-to-end knowledge/experience in SDLC phases,
Agile Methodology and Scrum Frameworks.
Have an Agile Mindset.
Experience working in Agile software development
– Sprints, Continuous Integration and Delivery
In-depth knowledge of Agile process and
Outstanding communication, presentation and
Strategic, analytical and logical thinker with
excellent organization skills
Excellent planning, problem solving, and
Creative thinker with attention to details
Ability to work collaboratively with
stakeholders, Scrum Masters and Scum Teams
Project Management experience, especially
within/leading cross-functional projects requiring collaboration and in-direct
influence to drive successful completion.
Stakeholder management (clients, peers, vendors,
internal service providers from other functions)
Experience defining and launching operational or
Experience structuring and leading work
About the company
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.