- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
JOB DESCRIPTION:MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
This role is within Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM), responsible for management and support of Abbott’s enterprise-wide cybersecurity education and awareness program. This includes education and awareness modules, awareness campaigns, specialized cybersecurity training, and tailored division and affiliate education outreach programs. The person in this role will ensure that cybersecurity curriculum needs are met and aligned with Abbott’s overall business strategy and vision globally.
- Support the overall cybersecurity education and awareness strategy and plan to educate and raise awareness with Abbott employees of their roles and responsibilities to safeguard and protect Abbott data and products
- Create attractive, user-centric content collateral, including infographics, presentations, job aids, and brochures.
- Responsible for the ISRM Portal content, articles, and communication related to cybersecurity education and awareness.
- Support contractors and third parties trainings and regular awareness/updates on Abbott’s cybersecurity and risk management policies and procedures
- Monitor employee compliance with mandatory security trainings.
- Maintain and report metrics where possible to evaluate the effectiveness of cybersecurity initiatives and communications.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the various Abbott training teams to follow guidelines and get the training pushed out to the entire company.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires strong analytical skills, business intelligence, effective communication, interpersonal skills, organizational intelligence, relationship management, the ability to make meaningful decisions based on sound judgement, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of roles from Executive Management to Security Analysts.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience
JOB FAMILY:IT Services & Solutions Delivery
DIVISION:GIS Global Information Services
LOCATION:United States Waukegan : J46 Floor-2
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.