- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Palo Alto
Founded in 2013, OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. We are now in more than 800 cities across 24 countries and officially over 1,000,000 rooms worldwide! Today, OYO is South Asia’s largest, China’s largest and the world’s 3rd largest chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces! Valued at over $10 Billion, OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry.
If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference at work. At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
As an OYO Data Analyst, you will be responsibleto understand business requirements and apply statistical techniques to analyze data and build data visualizations, that helps drive strategic business decisions. You will work with a world-class team of talented business owners, data scientists, analysts, and engineers to solve real-world applied problems in the hospitality industry.
- Identify business problems, apply analytics methods and techniques to interpret data, and draw insightful conclusions to drive the revenue
- Define key metrics and develop easy-to-understand dashboards to influence stakeholders' business decisions
- Work and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and conduct experiments, interpret results, and provide recommendations to improve performance of properties
- Translate complex quantitative analysis into compelling narratives or slides, routinely communicate metrics, and present insights to cross-functional stakeholders and leadership
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) in engineering, data analytics and quantitative discipline (statistics, operations research, mathematics, economics)
- 2+ years of relevant working experience in data analytics related field
- Proficiency in database languages (SQL), data visualization tools (Tableau), and statistical software (R and/or Python)
- Ability in handling large, complex datasets
- Ability to break down complex business problems into elements and select the right methods or techniques to solve real-world problems
- Ability in deep diving into data to discover hidden patterns and provide data-driven insights and recommendations
- Experience in designing and conducting experiments
OYO Rooms is an equal opportunity employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. We are committed to and excited about a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.