- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Fort Worth
DIRECTOR, CALL CENTER OPERATIONS
Director, Call Center Operations reporting to and partnering with the Owners in a large volume call center will play a critical role in developing and implementing the strategy for our company.
As a part of the senior leadership team the Senior Manager will be responsible for employee leadership and taking an active role in promoting the culture of outstanding customer service.
• Execute the operation standard of the company.
• Manage a service team of 60+ associates and more than 5,000 + vendors to ensure our SLA standards and procedures are met.
Spearhead Internal Sourcing, Contract Negotiation of Vendor Management to implement best practice and superior service to Customers.
• Spearhead development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Facility Management, Building Services, CAPEX, Life-Cycle Replacement, Asset Extension and Preservation, Project and Property Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
• Regulatory Compliance, Safety Requirements, Energy Management Systems and Controls, Curtailment and Rebate programs, Sustainability Programs.
• Financial and Trend Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, P&L ownership,
• Driving Sales and Service in a call center environment to exceed customer service expectations for all customers.
• Organizational Effectiveness, Personnel Management, Leadership Development, Teambuilding, Marketing, Relationship Building.
• Expert in CMS computerized maintenance management systems, building automation systems to be able to benchmark, implement best practices to drive strategy and handle conflict resolution.
• Demonstrated success at managing multiple levels within vertical organization as well as ability to influence and manage across functions
• Understanding business challenges, responding with relevant solution and delivering a consistent industry leading customer experience
• Develop and implement billing, and auditing procedures for the Call Center Business.
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
• Analyze the cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
• Performs other responsibilities as necessary.
• University Degree in Business required
• MBA or Masters degree preferred
• 10+ years of experience in a leadership role within a senior-level Call Center position
• Experience in strategic planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet programs and applications.
• High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
• Travel required.
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING: Ten (10) years of experience in an executive role in call center, healthcare, or insurance industry.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Office and Great Plains Experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must occasionally move/position up to 20 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position; use hands to operate/position; communicate/exchange information; traverse; position self; observe and assess.
- call center
- ms project