- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Sr. Director, Global Home Transformation reports to the VP of Operations & Services. The position operates with a high level of independence. They mustcreate partnerships at all organizational levels to ensure business success and support critical initiatives to deliver best practice solutions. The leader will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the organizational, cultural and process changes for the agile business transformation. Working on multiples internal initiatives, this person will lead alignment efforts, change readiness, stakeholder and employee engagement, large-scale training programs, organizational and talent performance analysis and communication programs.
- Creating improved interaction models between the Product organization and our core internal partners in Technology, Client Service, Marketing and Sales.
- Establishing measures and practices to include leadership accountability for rapidly delivering on road-map outcomes
- Working with the Product leadership and Technology to identify additional areas of optimization by deconstructing issues, developing solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to conclusion.
- Working with the VP of Operations & Services participate in the development of strategic initiatives which augment corporate initiatives.
- In conjunction with the VP of Operations & Services participate in and/or lead strategic initiatives impacting site performance and/or hazard operations performance.
- Develops short- and long- term goals which are aligned with our strategic initiatives and plans for area(s) of responsibility within the Specialty products in operations as appropriate.
- Develops, approves, and (when necessary) secures approval of policies designed to ensure the attainment of agreed upon goals in accordance with approved plans for area(s) of responsibility. Ensures the development of procedures necessary to implement policy. Provides the overall direction necessary to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective area services.
- Assist internal sales/marketing staff with preparation of cost analysis models, pricing, new client presentation materials, client presentations and demonstrations/tours of the outsourcing technology and center.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience leading people, with proven track record of evaluating and building department talent and developing strong working relationships with business partners.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in a rapidly changing environment, requiring prioritization and multi-tasking skills to support both strategic and tactical needs from idealization through execution.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience mastering PC skills with the ability to use Microsoft Excel, basic analytics/reporting packages, Microsoft Word andMicrosoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management, organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven results associated with leading and driving change.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills demonstrated through experience and results.
- microsoft excel
About the company
Holding company with headquarters in New York City. Its businesses provide a diverse set of specialty, niche-market insurance products in the property, casualty, life and health insurance sectors.