- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
Come work for America's Master Craftsmen in Restoration and Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking for a Sr. Director, Human Resources. This position will contributeby implementing the company's strategic vision to attract, retain and motivate the most highly skilled individuals. Oversee H.R. business functions and services to provide an employee oriented high-performance culture. Build and strengthen the business processes focused on our people. This position will oversee the primary HR functions including: Training, Recruiting, Wellness and Benefits, Compliance, Performance Evaluation Management, Compensation, Succession Planning and Leadership Development.
- Create and ensure implementation of the annual business plan in support of Western's people processes and educational programs.
- Oversee HR policies, programs, and procedures in alignment with the company overall HR strategy.
- Participate on the People Planning Committee.
- Research and recommend best in class high performance employee programs and practices.
- Provide advice and expertise to resolve HR issues and or complex business issues.
- Set direction and lead strategies to support a culture that drives employee engagement and improves individual and organizational performance.
- Monitor HR and Key Performance Indicators, report progress to Advisory Board.
- Work with Direct Reports to enhance the department's processes and offer support and suggestions related to H.R. initiatives.
- Collaborate with leadership team on organizational development and design.
- Evaluate and automate department to streamline business processes.
- Develop and manage department budgets.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
- 15 + Years related experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managerial experience
- Thorough knowledge of Employee Benefit programs
- Knowledge of HR software and Microsoft Windows applications
- SPHR Certification Preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to travel 10%-15%
About the company