- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
As a Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment.
You will participate in the design, integration and improvement of the FW stacks for the main computational board embedded in our devices. This includes designing and implementing a wide range of low-level embedded software on our hardware platform, including device drivers, Linux kernel modules,, porting existing software to new embedded platforms, and other low level programming activities.
· 2+ years experience with embedded processors for cellphones, tablets or consumer electronic devices.
· 2+ years experience in Linux kernel and driver development experience required.
· 2 + years experience Android experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent required.
· 7+ years of Software development experience.
· 5+ years of firmware and device driver development
· 5+ yrs exp in C programming language C and embedded SW development expertise.
· Hands-on experience in working with Linux-based devices.
· Hands-on experience on developing BSP for Linux and or Android based devices.