- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr Financial Analyst
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Participate in monthly pacing and budgeting process, including template generation, data upload and variance analysis for Operating Cash Flow and Free Cash Flow
• Ensure accuracy of quarterly financial reporting
• Assist in identifying business risks and opportunities and incorporating them in the monthly forecasts
• Prepare Ratings, Share and Competitive pages for Monthly Operating Reviews
• Assist with financial modeling during estimate cycles to capture updated financials instantly and prepare ‘what if’ scenarios.
• Prepare Financial and Competitor slides for Monthly Operating Reviews
• Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations for estimates, budgets and quarterly results
• Assist with the testing and implementation of a consolidated financial FP&A system and executive dashboards
• Special projects & Ad Hoc Analysis as required by managements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in positions with demonstrated responsibilities in financial planning and analysis, accounting or similar quantitative analysis field.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Needs to have experience analyzing data and business metrics preferably in the Entertainment industry.
• Fluent in English (read, written, verbal)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered).
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Ability to work regular hours.
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need.
• Ability to quickly reassess priorities and adapt as required
• Excellent analytical skills
• Accounting and financial reporting experience
• Work experience in Media, Entertainment or Advertising industry desirable
• Experienced with SAP BW/AOE and BPC/EPM Planning Solution
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Pioneering spirit - continuously seeking and implementing best practices
• Excellent time management skills, with a deadline orientation; ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Detail oriented and self-starter: can work independently and take initiative in challenging situations
• Experience analyzing and reviewing competitive data and preparing applicable financial comparisons
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Sr. Financial Analyst position is responsible for preparing the financial reports for budgeting and monthly forecasting for Telemundo Networks Group. This includes assuring accuracy of reports, variance analysis, and financial modeling. This position works closely with the rest of the Financial Planning & Analysis team and finance operations to provide actionable analysis and technical financial support. The Sr. Financial Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A and work very closely with the Finance Operations team. This role also provides exposure to Telemundo’ s senior management.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.