- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $35.00 - $40.00 gross per hour
A Manufacturing company is seeking to fill a long-term temporary project opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. Handling project spending, planning, forecasting, and annual budgeting, the Senior Financial Analyst consultant is the primary contact for all financial questions. In order to provide decision-making support for future company investments, you will also perform analysis of the operating results and financial performance of core business segments in accordance with public reporting requirements. This Senior Financial Analyst will be located in North Olmsted, Ohio.
- Evaluate financial results, summarize key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate critical updates all in the course of preparing monthly and quarterly reporting to senior leadership
- Advance existing management reporting - analyze financial results, distill and synthesize key issues, communicate integral updates to senior management
- Work closely with Functional leads - provide management reporting, accounting and compliance guidance, and ensure alignment of operational initiatives
- Develop repeatable business, operational and financial processes widely understood by all necessary teams
- Cultivate dynamic relationships with Finance/Accounting leadership of key business partners
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis and presentation requests
- Grow business performance by identifying and executing financial analysis
- Drive improved management reporting - work with Operations and Accounting to more discreetly and accurately track financial results
- Prior experience with process reengineering and optimization
- Necessary education includes a BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, or a related field
- Highly skilled with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Comprehensive knowledge of Discounted Cash Flow
- Proficiency in Excel Formulas
- Knowledge of Consolidated Financial Statements
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence appropriately
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Efficient in office systems, reporting software, databases and other BI tools recommended
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to think critically and interact with management
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.