- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sr. Financial Analyst, Production
· The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting and financial reporting of non-scripted productions with the understanding of policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with NBC Standards and Practices. This position is also responsible for carrying out the Company Operating Plan and assuring production budgets are met.
· Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statements and decks with supporting documentation for the business and/or specific production(s)
· Conducts a full financial analysis of the budget for the production(s), and prepares a thorough presentation to highlights any issues or areas of concerns
· Responsible for managing corporate policies and procedures, creating workflows, processing financial documentation, and preparing ad-hoc reports
· Generates weekly and/or bi weekly forecasts and production dashboards for production department heads and Business Leaders
· Identifies risk & opportunities in the financial reports and provides solutions to potential overage issues with the pre-established budgets
· Prepares monthly and quarterly processes, cash pacing, production cost reporting
· Review and ensures payments are performed on a timely basis based on contractual obligations
· Maintains the production timeline schedule and reports any issues or discrepancies
· Prepare P&L documents for new properties to the Greenlight Committee
· Ensures the proper system reconciliation between accounting systems; SAP, Blackline, and Vista
· Review and audit production payroll and ensure proper employee allocation prepared by Payroll Administrator
· Fully knowledgeable of GAAP policies, SOP002 and FAS63
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
• Minimum 3 years of experience within Finance/Accounting field
• Must be fluent in Spanish
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experienced in using financial/accounting software and applications
• Eligibility Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Experience in the Finance television production field
• Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields is strongly preferred
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Team player and self-motivated
• Customer service oriented
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.