- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half is looking for a Principal level Python Software Engineer with Linux Experience to join our organization. In this role, the individual will join a dynamic and collaborative environment, encouraging cross team development between other engineering groups and data application departments. The ideal candidate for this role will contribute to the design and implementation of our next-generation instrument control application. This is a full-time role that sits just north of Boston, MA.
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and document complex frameworks and application level solutions. This work encompasses solutions involving networked real-time analytical instrumentation systems and their corresponding high-level, microservice oriented, control logic applications
- Oversee the general team's contributions to architecture and design along with code quality guidance and governance
- Apply your previous experience regarding object oriented programming, developing frameworks and following test driven development practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience wit C#
- Strong OOP, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.