- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The AI and Advanced Architectures team in Redmond, WA and Raleigh, NC is seeking motivated computer/electrical engineers and computer scientists to architect and deliver premium-quality designs once considered impossible. We are responsible for delivering cutting-edge, high performance, custom SoC designs to meet the computing needs of Microsoft. Our team is involved in numerous projects ranging from traditional computing solutions to the control plane for Quantum Computing. Hence, we are looking for highly skilled individuals comfortable with working in diverse, multi-site teams in a collaborative environment. Experienced individuals with background in, but not limited to, the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Performance Modeling
- High Performance Microarchitecture
- Energy Efficient Microarchitecture
- Machine Learning Architectures, Applications, and Analysis
- HW/SW Co-design
- Cache and Memory System Design
- On-chip Networks
- HW/SW debug
- System interface
- Accelerator design and infrastructure
Day to day tasks may include analyzing workloads, modeling features and architecting efficient solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and customers to gather requirements.
- Specify, evaluate, design, implement, and validate complex designs.
- Document and review architecture specs.