- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
Meet customers’ needs by providing strategic, in-depth technical expertise in Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure maintenance. Our Consulting team is made up of thought leaders who are determined to meet every challenge with powerful technology solutions.
In the role you’ll be responsible for:
- Architect, Design and Implement IAM infrastructure including Identity Governance & Administration, PAM, SSO, and MFA.
- Maintain, patch, update or upgrade IAM software in supporting operations.
- Provide recommendations in optimizing customer’s infrastructure or processes.
- Manage customer expectations and translate business requirements into a solution design.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer and oversee the other consultants on client projects to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and expectations are met.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of implementation and operation in two or more of the following Identity and Access Management (IAM) vendor tools and software solutions:
- RSA IDENTITY GOVERNANCE & LIFECYCLE
- Must have experience in identity provisioning and federation technologies and standards, such as:
- SPML or SCIM
- Extensive working knowledge in Linux, Windows, Databases, SQL language and in any of the web container technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Seven or more yearsof experience focusing on Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Working knowledge in two of the following platforms:
- UNIX or AIX
- IBM Mainframe tools like Top Secret, ACF2 or RACF
- Working knowledge in general security principles (PKI, PKCS, OCSP).
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.