- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $30.00 - $40.00 gross per hour
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Robert Half Management Resources is seeking an experienced Senior Internal Auditor for consulting project opportunities. The Sr Internal Auditor must be experienced in internal audit execution and internal audit reports. This individual will provide independent and objective evaluations of the financial and operational business activity for our clients, including evaluations of operational efficiencies on how to improve the client’s effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. We are looking for individuals who are committed to integrity and accountability.
For immediate consideration for this position, please contact Robert Half Management Resources at 248.205.5583 EXT 48119 or email Steve.Olsen@RHMR.COM.
• 5+ years’ experience of public accounting and/or private industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Knowledge of accounting, finance and internal control areas required
• Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• CPA (preferred)
• CIA certification required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
© 2019 Management Resources. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit roberthalf.com.
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.