- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Develops and implements logistics plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of products in order to enhance product flow. Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Create and implement desk top procedures and tools to capture and develop actionable logistics intelligence from disparate supply system data. Conducts business case analysis and trend analysis. Monitors inventory, and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates. Maintains accurate records and prepares reports. Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers. Assists in the development of logistical management systems. Obtains and researches data required to perform related analysis. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Senior expert with extensive knowledge and experience developing and applying analytic methodologies and principles.
• Leads the application of analytic techniques and helps define project objectives and strategic direction.
• Responsible for providing leadership and vision to project team around the methodology.
• Resolves complex problems requiring in-depth knowledge.
• Directs activities of more junior Analysts and staff. Some management and supervisory skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Associates Degree (A.A.) in related field.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum eight (8) years logistics experience.
• Must pass and/or obtain either an a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) or a Secret Security Clearance, as required for the position, prior to hire.
• Effective communications skills in English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, PTO, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. Our newly remodeled Wood Dale office also has an on-site cafeteria and fitness center.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click "Apply Online" at the bottom of the page.
About the company