- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Walmart’s Global Responsibility department is hiring a Sr. Manager II – Tech, Data and Analytics to join their team. As a member of this team, you will perform technical project and product management of Philanthropy, Sustainability and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) programs/projects and translate business requirements into systems, technology and insights needs. You will model, load and mine data to be used for insights and analytics, implement quality controls to ensure data accuracy and utilize visualization and dashboards to deliver insights (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, etc).
You will sweep us off your feet if you have:
• Experience utilizing, designing and implementing in a data environment for insights, as well as building dashboards as a visual communication tool
• Significant technical program leadership experience and enjoy data mining and analytics
• Passion for advancing insights / analytics maturity to drive business value
You will make an impact by:
• Applying your technical skillset to an area that is completely focused on doing good in the world, and at a global scale like Walmart ($1.4B in charitable giving per year, reduction of 1 Billion tons of greenhouse gases from the atmosphere by 2030) #techforgood
• Leveraging your hybrid end to end skill set of systems/technology, data and analytics with a strong business focus and value realization
• Working in a very healthy organization with a team who has a positive focus and passion for making the world a better place
Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are it. Building upon the talent and expertise we’ve acquired with beloved brands like Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth and more, we’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading team initiatives.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 4 years' data analytics experience OR 6 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience.
2 years' experience conducting resource planning.
4 years' experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
4 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field.
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.