- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
What You'll DoYou will join the industry leading Partner Marketing Organization to provide strategic leadership for our Global Partner Marketing Team. Working closely with the VP of Global Partner Marketing as the lead in Strategy, Planning, Operations, Data & Analytics, you will connect Partner Marketing with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders to help define, execute, and optimize Partner Marketing strategy and results. You will drive the creation of the marketing strategy and plan that supports Partners Sales Team business objectives in alignment with all regional partner marketing and sales teams. You will manage the operations (budgets, workforce planning etc) for our team of 50. You will be the thought leader in how we leverage insights to drive data driven decisions making and performance management.
- Team leadership – Cultivate an innovative culture that recognizes team creativity
- Strategic relationships – Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders and regions to align on priorities and metrics
- Results Driven- Execute relentlessly to deliver desired business outcomes and manage the consolidated data/metrics story for Global Partner marketing
- Business Acumen- You will balance long term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands.
- Influencing skills- Holding team accountable for delivering what is needed across the organization, cross functional teams, and regions.
- Agility – ability to coach the organization as you anticipate the future needs of planning. You have the ability to learn our marketing strategy and how we advance it. You can connect the dots for team members by listening and asking questions.
- Timely Execution – in workforce planning, budgets and delivery of quarterly, annual and long-term marketing plans.
Who You'll Work WithThe team works with partners, internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to drive marketing strategies that help partners achieve business outcomes and grow Cisco’s business. You have a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and agile team that is undergoing an evolution of its practices and skills to become more integrated and automated using a digital/ omni channel approach where practical, so our marketing becomes more personalized and effective.
You will be a strategic partner to the Global Partner Marketing leadership team and your counterparts across Global Marketing and Communications. You will work across our global and country teams to apply all that Cisco can offer to our partners.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of experience leading large scale change leadership projects; developing change strategies to support large cross-functional and transformational programs
- You are a passionate leader and who leads through data-driven insights. You are in expert in strategy and planning and operations and building processes and accountability for the team.
- You understand, through firsthand experience, the opportunities and challenges
- You are an extraordinary people leader who thrives in a matrixed structure and creates a productive team environment.
- You are a passionate leader and who leads through data-driven insights.
- You understand, through firsthand experience, the opportunities and challenges of marketing and selling through partners.
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage competing requirements from various teams and individuals, keeping all apprised of status in sufficient time to adjust plans if needed rather than compromise results
- You thrive under pressure, tight deadlines, and work with highly passionate individuals
- You have experience driving executive level change leadership
- You can resolve issues quickly and efficiently, and communicate those results in a timely and effective manner.
- You possess the ability to know when to pull in management for clarification or support efforts.
Why CiscoAt Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.