- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role: Sr MDM Lead/Architect
Location: Bloomington, MN
Mode of Hire: Long Term Contract
Need Passport Number for H1B, GC EAD, H4 EAD, TN
- Act as MDM SME, working with client business, IT and vendor teams
- Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on data. Incorporates knowledge of business and technology to make recommendations.
- Defines the new data entities requirements in the MDM platform
- Owner of the MDM demand management
- Translates data gathered from user discussions into data requirements. Identifies business/system needs and recommends solutions.
- Contributes to define Master Data Governance
- Cooperates with other client teams in empowering Data Stewards role and remarking centrality of MDM
- Provides accountability for MDM delivery and evolution.
- Ensures that data quality meets the business standards
- Act as the liaison between the Program Manager and project team to define business requirements, build test scenarios and establish a business requirements traceability matrix for the client's MDM initiative for creating a customer 360 with marketing/sales analytics
- Work closely with Project Management, Product Owners, Developers, Quality Assurance and Application Engineering teams to complete and/or support project deliverables related to business case, business analysis, use cases, delivery management, test plans & test cases, test execution, user training guide, post go live support management, and project management & communications activities
- Documented requirement artifacts using industry standard diagram techniques to enhance the clarity of definition, including: process flows, context diagrams, use cases, wireframes, etc.
- Translate requirements into executive-ready presentations for use in roadmap planning and sequencing
- Set requirement baselines upon obtaining requirements package sign-off and support requirements change management, analyze impact and obtain change sign-off throughout company's Technology Delivery Life Cycle (TDLC) framework
- Partner with tech leads and solution engineers to design solutions that satisfy business requirements and align with company technology principles
- Provide guidance to User Acceptance Testing leads to ensure optimal test coverage (relying on own knowledge, as well as facilitating conversations with SMEs)
- Support Business Leads in execution of a roll-out strategy and change management plan for transition to the new platform
- Support teams to implement software requirements and communicate system enhancements.
- Assist in the development of user story scenarios and high-level business requirements and detailed system & functional requirements.
- Conduct research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems.
- Consult frequently with internal users to ensure a complete understanding of their needs and concerns.
- Provide ongoing reporting as requested by the business
- Collaborate with leads to tackle ongoing issues list and partner on continuous improvement with enhancements
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments to achieve goals
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field required
- 10+ years of experience in a successful and professional business/systems analysis role in the Insurance industry
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing analytics
- 5 years of relevant experience in MDM, Data Governance, and Data Quality domains - In-depth understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, Processes & design principles
- Should have in-depth knowledge of various MDM approaches
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation, planning, organization, and communication skills to achieve stated objectives.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work & contribute independently and drive results & desired outcomes in a team-oriented work environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail orientation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong group / workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver project results
- Mandatory skillset : PYTHON, Insurance Background
About the company