- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:
May 1, 2019
Job Description SummaryThe field based Sr. NSE position will manage franchisees and other key influencers in various markets. This portfolio has many important key buying influences that sit on national committees within the Wendy’s system. You will be asked to advance key business plan objectives (e.g. Coca-Cola Freestyle expansion) within your franchisee portfolio.Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Conduct regular business reviews with key buying influences in order to monitor relationships, develop strategies and review operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of customer’s business needs, issues and opportunities with various customer buying influences in order to develop viable solutions.
- Collaborate with the customer, local agencies and account team to identify needs and determine solutions.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plans in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery process (e.g., Identify & Understand Customer Needs, Identifying Opportunities, in-outlet visits) to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 Years’ Experience
- Conduct Regular Bus Reviews with Customers
- Create & Communicate a Business Point of View Gather, assess and interpret feedback
- Build Bus Plan/Solution/Contingency Plan
Travel - Approximately 30%
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day