- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you like Amazon Alexa and have a passion for cars? You can be part of the team that makes Alexa Automotive available across the globe. No matter what the role, we’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
This role will focus on organizational excellence across the automotive org and how we do things in a repeatable, predictable and scalable means. You will be responsible for managing the rhythm of the business activities and other cadenced reporting and metrics. The position will assist the stakeholders in evaluating pipeline health, utilizing tools to derive well-vetted analysis, establishing methods and models for how we work together and on behalf of our partners, and will develop content to establish consistency across the growing organization. A large portion of this role will also be do drive and coordinate internal communications and events including Fireside chats, Townhalls, and regular communication to the organization. This position will also manage projects and programs focused on driving our efficiency and delivering results. This will include working with stakeholders across Alexa Automotive and the broader organization, including Business Development, Solutions Architecture, Partner Management, Marketing, and Business Intelligence.
· Create, implement and execute organizational best practices
· Lead the definition and execution of the internal communications strategy and events to improve information sharing and visibility
· Own monthly and quarterly business reviews and other key rhythms of the business
· Instrument analysis and tracking for team goals
· Build dashboards and reporting tools to give the organization insights into partner status/performance
· Develop and publish reports including critical analysis
· Develop mechanism to streamline operations
· Manage complex projects across multiple internal teams and/or geographies to achieve business goals
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years of program management experience
· Experience querying data and developing performance metrics