- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Raytheon Missiles & Defense is seeking an engineering professional to work with a variety of programs as a contributor to detailed design, simulation, product development, and initial product testing.
The RF Products & Technologies Department is currently searching for Electrical Engineers who have experience designing RF and Microwave hardware, including transmitters, receivers, and exciters.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Design and development of transmitters, receivers or exciters.
- Experience designing and optimizing RF circuits. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date .
Required Skills :
U.S Citizenship required.
- Strong experience with all aspects of RF design.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in test and measurement of RF products.
- Experience with any of the following tools: Mentor DX Designer, High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS), SystemVue, Genesys, and Advanced Design System (ADS).
Required Education (including Major):
- Minimum of 10 years applicable experience with a B.S. in Engineering. M.S. Preferred
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills with desire to support enterprise initiatives.
- Ability to prepare documentation with minimal oversight.
- Candidate will have solid communication and teaming skills.
- Background in designing for manufacturability, producibility, and cost constraints.
- Group management skills, leadership skills and strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome difficult technical challenges.
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at: https://www.state.gov/security-clearances
About the company