- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AMXL is focused on offering the world’s best customer experience for large, high value purchases (TVs, furniture, refrigerators, patio sets, etc.) delivered and installed with no hassle. The AMXL Product and Tech team is looking to add motivated Product Managers to drive new initiatives for developing some of the gaming changing Products with Global customer impact.
Are you a hands-on leader who can make a huge impact on a dynamic, fast moving business? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams? Does the idea of launching exciting new products, building technical solutions at scale sound interesting? Then this is the position for you.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Defining the customer and delivery experience for Heavy and Bulky Business
· Owning Vision and working backwards document of customer facing products.
Developing customer-facing products from conception through completion.
· Managing technical projects in waterfall and Agile (Scrum) environment.
· Leveraging analytical abilities across business and technology.
· Building product roadmaps, defining programs, writing detailed functional/technical specifications and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs.
· Project management; Scope, time, cost including design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products working with our Tech engineering partners.
· Defining projects and features, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, Product testing, coordinating large cross functional projects and schedules, and delivering complex projects with accurate results at high scale.
· Regular communication with senior management on status, leveraging writing skills, strong technical competency are essential, risks and product strategy.
· Managing multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
· Bachelors Degree Required
· 5+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership.
· 3 years working at a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users.
· Experience working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams, managing the day to day tactics.
· MBA or MS preferred
· Tableau, Server
· Background in agile methodology and working with technical teams
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
· Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
· Experience working directly with Engineers and UX designers in an Agile development environment.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
· Excellent organizational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully interact and influence across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
· Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication to gain buy-in for product direction and crisply communicate product status updates.
· Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, or Retail experience
· You are a Thought Leader – You shape the direction of the business through well-vetted, innovative ideas. You turn ideas into reality, with a focus on the future of product innovation. You know and show how to replicate successes for scalability.
· You are an Exemplary Owner– You enjoy tackling big challenges and do what it takes to achieve long term results. You never say “that’s not my job” and are comfortable acting on behalf of the entire team.
· You are a Skilled Communicator – You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are delivering business updates, conducting a presentation, or seeking feedback from stakeholders.
· You are a Trusted Partner – You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You rely on solid data and analysis to enable effective decision making.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation,
About the company