- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an opportunity to join the growing Protected Communications Systems Finance Team within RI&S as a Senior Program Cost Scheduling and Control Analyst. The successful candidate will collaborate with key functional leaders in the Program Office, Engineering, Supply Chain as well as ICS and S3 Leadership team to support financial reviews and execution of the SATCOM Mission Area for Family of Systems (FOS), a $200M+, development program. The program is strategic in nature, and the first of its kind, showcasing collaboration across the United States, headquartered in El Segundo, CA, with teams in Texas as well as Massachusetts.
In this role, the candidate will execute a variety of program and financial control activities, including supporting quarterly Estimates-at-Complete (EACs), Monthly Operation Reviews (MBRs), and contract-specific external deliverables. In addition, primary responsibilities will include learning and utilizing the full complement of program controls tools (Business Warehouse, Analyzer for Office (AO), SAP/APEX, PMX Tool Suite) to execute EVMS tracking and analysis. The candidate will be a technical analysis focal point for Control Account Managers (CAMs) and the Program Office to support the various levels of execution on the program. This includes, but is not limited to, program funding profiles, sales outlooks, billing projections, Earned Value reporting as well as the maintenance of robust program logs and baseline control processes.
This position will be an integrated part of a fast paced program, guided by a knowledgeable and adaptable finance team where tactical thinking, multitasking and individual initiative are key requirements. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide support for ad hoc data reporting as well as participating in senior level projects and product-line initiatives. The program has high visibility at all levels of the ICS, S3, and RI&S organizations; frequent exposure to senior management should be expected. It is common for this program to be reviewed at the VP level monthly and quarterly as a major watch program with significant impacts on the future of the product line and business.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional working experience
- Strong computer skills, which include a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel functions (Pivot Tables, Lookups, etc.).
- Good written and verbal skills including demonstrated ability to present complex information to all levels of management and external parties such as audit agencies (DCAA/DCMA).
- Strong teamwork fundamentals
- Ability to adapt and pivot based on program needs
- Proficient in APEX EV and working knowledge of the SAP functions.
- Professional experience of applied DoD EVMS principles, including Raytheon EVMS Certification.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to prioritize concurrent requirements and accommodate numerous stakeholders.
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to expand on existing practices and improve processes and data analysis.
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a dynamic and highly collaborative team-based environment.
- Ability to work under general direction and actively participate in determining objectives of assignments
- Financial controls experience relative to multiple contract types.
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related Business Major
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Business Unit Profile: Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Business: Space And Airborne Systems
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Talent Area: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
Type Of Job: Full Time
Job Function: Financial
Clearance Type: None / Not Required
U.S. FLSA Classification: Exempt
About the company