- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr. Program Manager for our Global Store program.
The Sr. Program Manager will create and manage innovative international business solutions. Influencing and team building skills are essential for the success of this position. This person must be a customer focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to develop solutions for complex international problems. This position will be part of the International Expansion strategy and technology team, which has global responsibility.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
· Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business
· Lead and own the project roadmap to improve the Global Store experience
· Contributing to Amazon’s bottom line
· Working with compliance partners to provide compliant solutions
· Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
· Driving results by exercising judgment using available information
· 5+ years program management experience in technology or retail focused business, ideally with a focus on international business
· Experience working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the project direction you are setting
· Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation skills
· Experience in developing, delivering and executing on a strong project vision
· Demonstrated success leading project/product delivery for large, cross functional programs
· Experience working with cross-functional teams to define, scope and prioritize project requirements
- ms project
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.