- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a leading incident response investigations, computer forensics and cyber
risk management firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Washington D.C., New York City, Denver, Detroit, Toronto and Amsterdam.
Sr Security Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting related to the incident response and forensic client engagements.
Compensation: $80- 100k base + aggressive bonus structure.
- At least 3 years' professional experience in forensics, network/cyber investigations, incident response or related InfoSec experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and train/ mentor staff.
- Advanced working knowledge of forensic tools (e.g.
Encase, FTK, BlackLight, MacQuisition).
- Experience with Unix, Linux, Mac, and Windows systems, and an admin level understanding of networking, firewalls, and the various protocols involved in data sharing and communications.
- Leading the collection, analysis and responding to data breaches, determining the
cause and extent of compromise, data loss, and advising on immediate and long-term remediation.
- Handling complex computer forensics investigations and providing expert witness testimony.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service to all clients including law firms, insurance carriers, business organizations, and public entities.