- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: United States:North Carolina: Cary
Role Value Proposition:
MetLife’sSoftware Developerof Enterprise Human Resources Information Technology Systems is responsible for partnering with Sr. HR leaders, third party vendors and IT Executives to lead global HR transformation projects at MetLife with the goal of attracting, developing and retaining top talent across the organization. Specifically this position will be part of an fast pace IT team leveraging Oracle HCM to support employee hire to retire lifecycle and Interfaces to over 200 internal and external policy administration systems.
- Actively participate in Oracle HCM implementation activities including initial research, design, setup, development and validation
- Evaluate/Implement technical solutions supporting recruiting, payroll and benefits administration, talent development, performance management, and workforce analytic
- Work with Functional Experts to translate user requirements into Technical Specifications
- Partner with internal business process owners, technical team members, and senior management throughout the project life cycle
- Act as the intermediary to facilitate a clear understanding among all parties about business assumptions and requirements, design, technical, testing, and production migration requirements
- Drive the resolution and troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Responsible to Support Day-to-day business enhancements
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience with human capital management systems in the role of system integrator, functional analyst, or developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required
- Prior lead role or project management experience
- Prior experience with cloud implementation
- Software development experience in Object oriented programming languages like Java or .net
- Experience with SaaS HR Solutions
- Ability to manage systems testing including unit, QA, end to end and user acceptance testing
- Familiar with technology landscape supporting web and mobile delivery and integration solutions such as Informatica.
- Experience managing vendors to SLA’s.
- Experience in the management of IT Risk, Audit and Compliance activities related to the implementation and maintenance of HR Systems.
- Proven experience collaborating with peers to establish best practices to achieve high service levels.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and related project delivery utilities.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.