- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half is looking for a Software Engineer with experience with various softwares to join our expanding team. This position would be great for someone with a C# .NET background, looking to take a senior role on a team and lead entry-level engineers. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with both MacOS, Linux and Windows, as well as test driven development. This is a full-time opportunity that sits just West of Boston, MA.
- Work to simplify and reduce complexity and third-party dependence over time
- Stay current with modern programming to continuously improve programs
- Understand trade-offs in design choices, MVP design and development practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a software engineering or development position
- Previous experience with MacOS, Linux and Windows, as well as Apple, Google and Microsoft notifications
- Familiarity with visual studio code, parallel programming, asynchronous pattern and concurrent queues
- Proficiency with C# scripting, Azure and IBM cloud
- Familiarity with JIRA, GitHub and HTTPClient
** if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or think your backgroud may be a good fit for this role, please reach out to Mike directly at MichaelDOTDuffyATrhtDOTcom **
C# - Sharp, .NET Framework, Mac OS, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, JIRA
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.