- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
As an employee of YRCI working full-time, you are eligible for an attractive benefits package. Your eligibility for medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance begins on YOUR VERY FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT. Our benefits also include a company-sponsored 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement plan, and flexible spending accounts to allow you to pay for Health, Dependent care and Commuter costs with pre-tax income. All full time employees receive 10 paid holidays and begin accruing paid time off on their first day worked!
High School Diploma
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and hiring managers/selecting officials to create and review job analyses and assessments, develop crediting plans and vacancy announcements (using USA Staffing Upgrade) review applicants for eligibility, qualifications, and veterans preference, prepare certificates, and close out recruitment files.
- Support office managers and supervisors in strategic recruitment meetings and in the development of recruitment documents.
- Support SMEs in their rating and ranking reviews; ensuring that SMEs provide sufficient and complete documentation of their reviews; rate and rank applicants; apply appropriate preferences; and produce certificates of eligibles for consideration by the selecting official.
- Ensure recruitment and hiring documentation is timely and complete.
- Provides expertise for HR programs requiring expert knowledge of federal HR terminology, operations, procedures, and requirements.
- Must be capable of completing high-quality work expeditiously under minimal supervision.
- USA Staffing is preferred, but not required.
- At least 6 years of federal HR experience requiring progressively increasing responsibility, at least 4 of which must be specialized experience in the area in which work is to be performed. Position requires proven administrative skills and experience with HR automated systems.
- HS/GED - A college degree is preferred.
We employ people who are driven by excellence, committed to integrity, and inspired by opportunities to achieve positive results.
About the company