- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
RISING GIANT IN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY SEEKS SR.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Proven ability to effectively prospect difficult to reach retail buyers
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience/Relationships with top 100 Retailers
- Demonstrated ability to design, communicate and execute a major account strategy leading to multi-million-dollar revenue achievement
- Must be adept to cold calling and demonstrate ability to uncover new opportunities
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinking
-- anticipate market changes, recognize patterns, and identify root causes that will influence our future business landscape.
- Problem solving
-- define problems, generate and evaluate alternatives, implement solutions.
- Networking and prospecting in the retail marketplace
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Job specifications, standards, and requirements:
- Required: Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business or marketing)
- Required: At least 5 years' experience as a Sales Professional or Business Development Manager with demonstrated ability in prospecting and achieving financial goals.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills
- Expertise in retail sales and marketing strategies
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Displays enthusiasm and sense of urgency to execute assignments.
- Experience with trade shows.
Duties Critical to Success:
- Achieve financial sales and profit goals
- Identifying potential clients
- Providing superior service and support to clients and potential clients
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients to maximize sales opportunities for our manufactured products.
- Developing programs and strategies to identify new sales opportunities
- Create, maintain and complete Basecamp projects
- Participate in product development roadmap utilizing customer feedback and industry and competitive information.
- Identify and develop new retail markets by being an expert in the competitive marketplace.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain a proactive retail sales pipeline identifying key obstacles and soliciting supervisor and management support to overcome those obstacles.
- Develop retail programs that are tailored to retailer's unique needs.
- Complete QAP objectives in a timely manner
*Relocation to Louisville, KY is required for this position*
You'll report directly to the Retail Channel Manager.
What We Offer:
- Uncommon growth, therefore uncommon opportunities for advancement
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company sponsored 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Normal business hours, Monday
- Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pay for this position will have a total cash compensation range up to $200,000 and a base salary range from $100,000 to $110,000.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We're a successful fast-growing company based in Louisville, Kentucky.
We're growing rapidly, undergoing a national expansion.
In the past five years, we've grown from 60 employees to over 400.
We've averaged 50% revenue growth each year over the past 8 years.
You'll enjoy the stability and excitement which comes from working with a successful company undergoing a major expansion.
Summary- The Sr.
Strategic Account Manager is responsible for applying business knowledge, marketing and sales experience to achieve financial goals.
He or she will assist in providing a wide range of marketing and sales support and advice.
Strategic Account Manager will play a key role in the success of the company by working with key clients, identifying the best tactics, gathering information on the competition, and developing industry knowledge while facilitating a positive relationship between peers, subordinates and senior management.