- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $40.00 - $48.00 gross per hour
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator to join an expanding company in the Healthcare space! This role is ideal for anyone who enjoys working in a collaborative and mission driven environment. The ideal Systems Administrator should have 5+ years of experience with building, deploying, and maintaining Servers in small-medium sized environments. This is a Contract-to-Hire position located in Aurora Colorado. You will have the opportunity to make recommendations and guide the technical development of the organization as well as have a positive impact on customers and team-members. For direct consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for this Sr. Systems Administrator role today!
What you will do every day:
- Provide service for servers, load-balancers, and data storage across a variety of locations
- Provide remote and phone support for clients
- Set up new equipment, troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
- Maintain IT infrastructure to including Windows Server 2008/2012R2 and Windows 10
- Provide technical support for Active Directory and Windows Server environment.
- Help coordinate changes on Servers, H/W changes, and configuration changes.
- Resolve Incidents, problems, and requests recorded within ticket tracking system.
- Research, design, and recommend complex infrastructure solutions to meet requirements.
What you bring to this position:
- Windows Server 2003-2016, Active Directory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- VMware P-V conversions/migration experience
- Light network administration of firewalls and switches
- Office 365 Admin and Support
- Previous experience in a help desk or service desk role
- Some networking experience (LAN/WAN, Cisco or Juniper routers/switches)
- VMware Experience
- Knowledge of network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is desired
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- A+ and/or MCSE Certifications are a plus!
- Nice to have – Building and deploying packages in SCCM
- windows server
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.