- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
UI Developer will be responsible for the development and support of ACE Cash Express' eCommerce initiatives.
This role will interact with key technology and business partners, vendors and users to develop Front End eCommerce sites that support the objectives of the business.
This role requires proven experience designing, implementing and maintaining consumer facing eCommerce websites.
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of mission-critical applications, including new applications and enhancements to existing systems
- Develop web applications incorporating best practices and standards based programming
- Contribute to the architecture and design overall user interface/user experience (UI/UX)
- Ensure high quality and timely delivery of software development projects
- Work with QA resources throughout the software development lifecycle
- Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and peer code reviews
- Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Provide production support as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of software development experience using the .NET Framework
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, ASP.NET Web Forms, C#
- Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, DB2 for iSeries a plus
- Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF or Web API
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture standards a plus
While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is occasionally required to stand, walk, use the hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, and may occasionally lift heavy objects.
Must have appropriate vision to see up close, and at a distance with ability to adjust vision and focus.
Must be able to talk.
May require some overtime.