- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you're looking for work as a full-time Staff Accountant, this terrific company might have a job for you. Looking to advance your career? This position with strong compensation and excellent benefits could be the one for you. Ambitious and detail-oriented candidates will be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort, as a Staff Accountant. This Irving, Texas area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. In this role, it will be critical for you to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. If you're looking for work where you will participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes, this role might be right for you. This could be the ideal position for you, if you have a complex understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or at 972-580-3894.
- Manage intercompany reconciliation, billings, and transactions
- Ad hoc reporting and performing special projects upon request
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Produce complex journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Organize schedules for monthly payments and capital lease
- Maintain, implement, and adhere to internal controls. Also ensure that accounting procedures comply with GAAP
- Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- Analyze and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Assist with the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Prepare analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management to report on
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Experience with ERP systems
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.