- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $26.00 - $31.00 gross per hour
Accountemps is currently representing a well-established food distributor with over 100 years in the industry! Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their Accounting Department on a temporary project. The Staff Accountant will review general ledger accounts and prepare adjusting journal entries. As the Staff Accountant, you will also perform account analysis and reconciliation, including bank statements and intercompany general ledger accounts. The Staff Accountant will also assist with initial internal control evaluations and post monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals. This is a great position for any Staff Accountant looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Send resumes to our Staffing Manager for immediate consideration:
Mari-Lyn Sweis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required
- 3+ years of General Ledger accounting experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Distribution experience helpful
- Good analytical abilities able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited information or standardization exists
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule format
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented with a team player mind-set and attitude required
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office software and ERP systems.
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.