- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This position is responsible for developing world-class CI/CD tools and automation. Technically you will understand the full end to end stack and use this knowledge to propose and develop new features rapidly, detect error/failures and take corrective action to mitigate. Your ability to continuously challenge yourself and develop a strong network within your peer group will see you exceed in this role. Our goal is to protect the customer experience and deliver outstanding levels of availability.
• 7+ years in an engineering or development environment for highly complex distributed systems.
• Experience in JAVA programming language and knowledge of frameworks.
• Experience in contributing to open source community/projects.
• Programming experience in one or more of the following languages- Shell, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Go, Scala, NodeJS.
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt.
• Experience in working on Unix/Linux environments.
• Experience in working Azure, GCP and Openstack cloud environments is plus
• Experience investigating, analyzing and troubleshooting large scale enterprise systems.
• Experience and exposure with managing and scaling 24/7 enterprise level applications.
• Methodical and systematic problem solving approach, combined with a solid awareness of ownership, initiative and drive.
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.