- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $78,493.00 - $112,905.00 gross per year
This position is responsible for providing management and direction for the DHHS Public Health and Legal Services Section in the Public Health Legal Division.
Required Education and Experience
Possession of a bachelor's degree in any major.
Four years of professional experience, including two years equivalent to the experienced (P11) level or one year equivalent to the advanced (12) level.
Alternate Education and Experience
Education level typically acquired through completion of high school and two years of safety and regulatory or law enforcement experience at the 14 level; or, one year of safety and regulatory or law enforcement experience at the 15 level, may be substituted for the education and experience requirements.
Additional Requirements and Information
Certain positions may require a criminal history background check.
This position is located at 333 S. Grand Ave, Lansing, MI.
View the job specification at: http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdcs/StateAdministrativeManager_370521_7.pdf
To be considered for this position you must:
- apply for this position online via NEOGOV; click on "Apply" in the job posting for instructions on submitting your electronic application. Hard copy applications are not accepted.
- meet the Selective Position Requirement (SPR): Possession of Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- relevant experience and/or education referred to in supplemental questions must be documented in resume, transcript and/or application to allow for accurate screening.
- attach a resume identifying specific experience and dates of employment. Dates of employmentshould include month and year and hours per week
- attach a cover letter.
- if applicable, attach a copy of an official transcript(s). We accept scanned copies of official transcripts. We do not accept web-based,internet, or copies of unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts provide the name of the institution, confirmation that a degree was awarded and on what date, and the registrar's signature.
Failure to complete any of the above items mayresult in your application not being considered. See instructions for attaching files here: Instructions
YOUR APPLICATION FOR ANY POSITION DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE DEPARTMENT/AGENCY FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION. ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS INTERVIEWED WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE RESULTS.
For questions in regards to this specific position, e-mail:MDHHSVacancies@michigan.gov. Please includethe posting number in the e-mail subject line.
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. MDHHS Diversity Equity and Inclusion